Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Saturday, April 24, 2004

I missed my Friday prayer today! well yesterday technically. How could that happened? On Thursday I drove J up to Houston to pick up his extended passport. My car's compressor has not been functioning for awhile and needs to be changed. The cost for this job would be very very expensive as the price of the compressor itself can reach about 500 bucks. So my car's AC is not cold at all. The temperature on Thursday peaked at about 87 F (29 C). I already promised J to drive him up to H-town so there we went. It was a very very hot driving condition and I was really sweating big time. Hey, it's still better than rotting myself up at home. We arrived at H-town at about 3 PM. We found out that his passport is not done yet ? What the heck? The Konjen guy has promised him the passport would be ready by the April the 16th. It was the 22nd. This is really typical slow Indonesian bureaucracy. Well, after all the talking and stuff we managed to get the passport at the same day. Ate some Indonesian Ayam Panggang at this place called Ricebowl in Westheimer and Highway 6. Got home at 7:30 PM and I was really exhausted. Fell asleep for about 4 hrs and woke up at 1 AM. Because I woke up in the middle of the nite I could not get to sleep until 9 AMish. ugh..ugh. Set my alarm at noon...of course I could not wake up. So there goes my appointment with Allah.. he he

LISTENING TO: Joss Stone - Victim of A Foolish Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home