Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Wow...I haven't touched this blog for almost a year! I am sorry for anyone (if there's any ;)) who's waiting for the review of that movie heheheeheh....now I don't have clear enough memory left about Eternal Sunshine to write a review but I know for sure it ranks among my best all time.

There's lots of stuff changes since May 04....now I am back home in Jakarta in this "new" home in Brawijaya. I like it a lot. It's very close to almost every significant place in Jaksel.... The house is not as big as the one in PI (easier on maintenance I guess).... Last but not least, my mom put a lot of plants in the garden which makes it a nice place to sit around before sunset.

Well, u know wat? I guess there's not that much change in me... I am still unemployed :D and still single....so what in the world I have been doing? HUHUHU

OK..let's see. After reading the few earlier posts, there were several post that quoted the funny Mitch Hedberg jokes. Sadly, He died on March 3oth, 2005 because of a heart attack. There were lots of speculations about how he died. Every Mitch fans knows that he has a big problem with drugs. Well, some might even go out on a limb and say that he's funny because he's on drugs. There were a few shows where he was so "drunk" that he only laid on the stage, struggling to remember what joke he's goin to say and end up talking gibberish. Kind of interesting how one can be so hilarious when he's on drugs eh..........R.I.P Mitch Hedberg

So, now I'm on the quest of finding a new favorite comedian..hohoho. Just downloaded the newest Chris Rock stuff...it's pretty funny and sometimes jenious, but I'm kind of tired hearing him keep banging on the racial issue...hmm now I'm downloading some Kevin James (Kings of Queens, Hitch) stuff, let's hope it can come close to Drunken Mitch

OK, now let's go to the "what the heck am I doin today" part... woke up pretty late because of the friggin musquito that forced me to sleep on the TV room while watching the boring Bolton-Soton game, well actually it kind of got interesting after Kevin Phillips (Soton) scored a goal in 70th minutes. It ended up 1-1 and opened up a chance for my Liverpool to compete again for the 4th spot. I could not go anywhere til around sunset bcoz my mom asked me to Djarum (Djaga Rumah :D). Out of boredom I txted DY and she asked me to ngupi ... sounds great...so off we go to Citos. I haven't seen her for ages...we already set up to meet a couple of times but there were always stuff that prevented us to meet, kind of odd. Well, we didnt do much, just talk about shiznit for about 3 hrs and then go home. Too bad she didn't bring her laptop, so we didnt get to exchange our mp3z. Well I guess it gives me a reason for me to see her again HahaHa!

OK time to check out the insignificant Chelsea - Arsenal game while crossing my fingers that Liverpool gain 3 pts while Everton lose to ManUre..

LISTENING TO: Metallica - Master of Puppets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home