Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Friday, April 29, 2005

THE ZAPA WEEK

It's been a week...well last weekend was pretty interesting. Me, AD dan Dheet went to TS's wedding reception at Bidakara. I expected to see some of my ol Zapa friend, well the expectation was fulfilled and then some more. I counted there were about 70 of my Zapa friends came to the wedding. A huge surprise considering last week there was also a wedding and there were only about 10ish zapa that came. I met lots of people I havent seen for ages of course.
NV still looks hot and came in all alone (!).
CH is still cute and a bit more chubby in a good way.
CC, my "neighbor" when I was still in PI, didn't change one bit.
His girlfriend, RN still looks the same, still have stunning eyes.
AR and LT are still a harmonic couple for more than 5 yrs, it's kind of funny how they were insulting each other pretty badly when we were still in 2nd yr in 70.
MS is still a great person to talk to and joke around with.
RDJayus still looks the same, didn't hear any jayus stuff came out of his mouth though.
GN still loves to give hilarious insults.
DH looked great in veil, and I notice that her boobs got smaller so her high school nick (PAM!) doesnt apply anymore I guess :D.
BBL is still huge and has become a lecturer in UNPAD, who would have thought!.
The Zapa boys were still pretty much the same mostly...just could not stop joking around... It was a great time. We were the last group to came out of Bidakara.

Then came Monday.....I didn't have a bad case of mondays though (Office space anyone?). I met NV at PS that day. We're meeting to exchange the wedding photos we have. It was kind of weird the first time I sms her, coz I wasn't expecting to meet her at first. I was going to ask her to email me the pics or something like that. She ended up asking me to meet, sure, who would've rejected the opportunity to meet NV? haha. NV came with her friend BN who I found out was my junior in 70. We couldn't stop chitchatting, too bad NV gotta go back to her office late at night....ahhh the misery of entry level employee. The funny thing was that we ended up not swapping any wedding pics becoz we forgot. So, we're set to meet again friday nite...

I went to a psychotest on Wednesday in Depok. I met ND alias Bengek, another old 70 friend. He looked much fatter now, I barely recognized him when I first saw him. He's a pretty close friend of IKan, My long lost close friend. He told me that IKan now own a photography place in Cimahi and has won a photography contest in Bdg. I know that guy has loads of talent! good for him!

LISTENING TO: Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, and Wishing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home