Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Sunday, May 08, 2005

A Case of Saturdays

I did not have a solid plan to go anywhere that day. Well, I was hoping that the DAU people actually asked me to go watch Maliq at NYC if that's turned out to be true. I didn't hear any news from them...so scratch that from the plan.

AD
went to my place, he was apparently bored at work and decided to went off early. We ended up eating Yamin at Pertok and did the usual reading stuff in Gramedia. I found a book written by Harry Roesli (who just passed away last year) titled "Republik Funky". It is a collection of his articles in Kompas, where he wrote everyday in Asal Usul. It's always filled with critical but cheeky and funny stuff. I ended up reading almost half of the book during my stay up in Gramed, talking about cheap entertainment :D. I was going to buy the book, but I decided to save my money for something else for now.

NV
called me about our plan to meet that has been cancelled a few times, most of them were because of her busy nature as of late. We then meet at Gelato Bar that day with AD, who only knew NV from far out. So he pretty much did the "introduction ritual" all over again...well kind of the same to what I did during TS' reception. I really find it odd that me, AD, NV came from the same high school same year but we don't actually know each other until last few weeks. Ironically, a lot of my high school friends are now drowned in their own activities and their new jobs that I don't even get to see them at all....

We ended up staying up there for a few hours, four of us that is (NV came with his cousin) and then go home. We got home at 11:30, suddenly there's a call from YL and AL. They wanted to find something to eat, I decided to go with them. I haven't seen AL for some time, so off we go to Wiwit..

I have just "acquired" a PS2 from my bro's friend, he used PS2 as a loan security....so I will return the PS2 when my bro got his money back. That's pretty cool...it means there would be more entertainment in the house...I can train my WE8 level of play back before I went back to Jkt. My play hasn't deteriorated that much, I still lost to my bro though. Even though the last game (he played PSV, i played Deportivo) I got like 65% of the possession and still lost in PK shootout. I'm pretty sure I will beat him next time, my bro seems to be having trouble taking the ball away from me...my finishing was atrocious though.

LISTENING TO: Basia - Copernicus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home