Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Jayus Galore

I met a few of DAU gang last weekend in Dharmawangsa. They were pretty loud and energetic bunch. I actually like 'em a lot, of course I've known em for about 7 years or so. One of them, IP loved to spew lots of jokes. A lot of those were actually funny. Some of those were not so funny, or Jayush... We love to kind of poke fun of her Jayus jokes... well these are a few of em...

IP: Sapa pahlawan Indonesia yg suka dugem ?
Us: sapa ye? ga tau...
IP: Pangeran DISCOnegoro...hehhehe
Us: Huuuu jayus banget seh :P

IP: Sapa artis yg tau segalanya ?
Us: wah sapa tu? bukannya artis geblek2 ?
IP: Pamela UNDERSTAND ...hehee
Us: Huuu makin jayus aje lo

I also spewed my own jayus joke hehehe

Me: Sapa banci yang pemberani?
Others: Banci Rambo (ngasal.com- red.)...
Me: asal abis lo!..yg bener BANCI JUMPING....
Others: yeee........

Well it's all entertaining, regardless whether it's funny or not.. If it's funny, we'll laugh our ass off...If it's jayus, we also laughed our ass off poking fun at the one who spewed the joke :P...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home