Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Monday, May 08, 2006

Limboism

Last weekend... Limboism. That word kind of sum up part of my weekend. Started out on Friday... while "ngaso"-ing at home after comin back from work, AD asked me to go to Aksara as he was lookin to watch a presentation about FengShui... of course I wasnt interested on the presentation, but it's better than stayin at home i figured. So I went to Aksara, who knows I can find some bargain books (Aksara was havin a huge sale last week) or find some nice rare CD. I had a plan to go out with this girl for Saturday, was expecting that to work out... but she cancelled the plan (she gotta go outta town til next weekend...akh!). As I was getting into Aksara,

I suddenly remember the day when I was with this girl (lets call her AM) havin a good time at Aksara, still remember the spot exactly, she was not in my past as of yet but I was tryin to get over her. She was something special I must say that, but there's just way too many obstacles to have it workin out (religion, her boyfriend hohoho, distance).. I actually started to think about the movie Before Sunset/Sunrise. The Jesse character (Ethan Hawke) actually met Celine (his true love i think) 9 years after that memorable meeting after marrying someone else and Jesse still thought he married the wrong person and still regret it up to that day, I definitely don't want to be like him... and I actually thought that far about this person huhuhu

I tried to read some Seno Gumira's (AM apparently loves this author too) book, and you know what? I could not concentrate at all! kept thinkin about that moment...akh wotdehel..Suddenly I felt miserable and went to Nasgor Breakdance and then went straight home. I tried to call MC who knows all about my relationship with AM and know AM well too... I wasnt able to contact her..so I was in limbo all nite, finally fell asleep 3 AM

On Saturday I was still in limbo, I was even uncharacteristically raging over my satay-padang order that came in slowly. Then I decided to call VM, who didn't know about that relationship, but I really gotta talk to someone to putoff all my rage and limbo...but damn it felt great after talkin about it to someone else.

I then went out to Citos (hahahaha 2nd straight wiken to that place I actually despise kekek) with AD and SL (this girl is pretty hot ahhaha but she has a bule boyfriend) and some SL friend that I dont really know. Interestinly, we stayed there for about 3 hrs, a really good therapy from all of my problems... hehe.

Sunday? Nothing huge..just went to Mangga Dua and Glodok to repair my PS2 controller and buy a bunch of DVDs, here's what I've got:
1. Leon the Professional (been lookin for it for sumtime)
2. Friday Night Lights (A great movie for people who once live in Texas and felt the maniac football atmosphere up there)
3. Monty Phyton's Life of Brian (already watched it, and gotta watch it again :D)
4. American Splendor
5. The Producers (been lookin for this one for sumtime)
6. Doctor Zhivago (I love Lawrence of Arabia, hopefully this one will be as good)
7. Spirited Away
8. Eyes Wide Shut (Me buying a Tom Cruise movie? ahahah, well it's Kubrick's anyway)
9. Good Will Hunting
10. Capote
11. American History X
12. Osama

3 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://oatgowoi.com/nwrn/bofn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pfbvicfu.com/tvtu/zbre.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://oatgowoi.com/nwrn/bofn.html | http://msrxjosf.com/uhxo/xmdt.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home