Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Deja Vu and Dreams

Having a dream in my sleep for me is a very regular thing to occur. Having a dream that ended up as an deja vu in the future is also very common for me. Almost once a week it always seem that I experience the stuff that I exposed to the other time, in my assumption it's in my dream. It always occur in my dream as a random, trivial stuff so I always end up not remembering the dream but figured out that I already dreamt about it when I actually doing that thing.

But lately, once in awhile. I seemed to have dreams that are so real. It's very real, not so trivial and the dream kind of trying to tell me something I need to know about someone. He/She can be a special someone, or someone that is not so close. Not so long ago I had a dream, about this girl, let's call her IM.... she was doing something that was very surprising, not a nature of her and her face kind of alternated between this one well known ulama and one well known antagonist ...sounded pretty scary wasn't it. I wasn't so scared at the time because I've never really taken dreams seriously, I just thought "what the heck was that...?". Well about a week later I found out something that I needed to know about the person ...and well....I figured out what was that dream all about..ugh!

Well, Let's say I had another dream like that, not as extreme as that one but still very real.....well the meaning is still open to interpretation euhehuhe.....is it just a random dream? another dejavu? or is it trying to tell me something?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kowe orang sapah ja sinjo ? Aken tapi trimakasi soeda ngoendjoengin ik poenja laman itoe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home