Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Djarum

it's friday, TGIF? well for people like me not really ehuheuehue... was asked to stay at home during the day because nobody's home and my maids had been coming and going in a very short term...the last one ran away about a few weeks ago, she's from Bali and we already even paid for the flight and stuff and yet...she ran away. There goes my chance to eat free Bebek Bali :D. Anyways, she told me that Bebek bali is not actually a duck (bebek), it's chicken...I was like, whottehek... can anyone enlight me on this ? OK, back to topic, the reason none of my maids stayed for long was (very likely) because of my senile 84-year old grandma. The thing is, she's not just senile, she's also grumpy and liked to spew F-words in Bahasa Minang... She actually helped my minang vocab :D. I still remember a few weeks ago AD came to my place, sat in front of computer checking out my mp3s via winamp, and then suddenly my grandma came into my room and asked like "who's this?", then I told her about this AD guy, and she kind of interrogated him and then asked "What are u doin with that (computer)?" AD said, "I'm checking out Ngacier's music mp3s", she was then like "ouww..you like to sing huh" and then she forced AD to sing, if not she would hit him with that day's Kompas (:D :D :D). AD did end up singing a little bit, but my senile grandma kind of aware of it and then forgot and start hitting him with Kompas khikihkihkihkih. So being asked to Djarum (Djaga Rumah) is not always a great thing heheh, but well just think of it as serving my grandma.

Went out later at night to meet my indie-lover sports-maniac college pal SR and his girlfriend AM, we went out a few times to watch movies before but havent seen each other for almost 2 months. I was going to go with IN but he seemed to be busy with his new "endeavour". We met up at Setiabudi One, the place where kantoran people like to meet. We were going to watch a movie as usual, but there's not really a good one available... I already watched Be Cool and it was disappointing, House of Wax sounded pretty fun to hear a few screams, but probably lousy in quality (georgeous Elisha Cuthbert cannot be missed though). We ended up just having a dinner at this restaurant named Ta Wan. The first time I heard/see that resto name I kind of came of with a joke...

A: Oi Cier where u at man?
B: ouwww...gue diTaWan nehhhhh
A: Gile ko bisa si? ama sape? FPI?
B: diTaWan gue ama SR...hehe
A: ha?? SR? ternyata dia anggota FPI toh...
B: Bukan dul! gue lagi di resto Ta Wan Setiabudi ama SR

Im sorry if it's a bit jayus ;)

I only ended up eating with SR because AM was so busy at her office (a well known teenage-girl mags) she ended up coming at 10:30, I spent a few hours chatting with SR, catching up with his indie-music knowledge, talked about sports and games and of course, the CS people hehe. By the time AM came, only one restaurant left open (Puput), so we kind of tiredly waiting for AM to eat her meal ehhee, too bad we cannot meet when everybody's at full strength.

LISTENING TO: The Mars Volta - L'Via L'Viaquez (weird but great stuff!)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Murte said…

    AM itu pasti amesh deh ! lo kok...kalo kasih nama orang2 pake initial gitu sih? bikin orang penasaran aja lo cier ! buahaha

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Ngacier said…

    hauhuaahu biar kayak penjahat jekkk.........hkhkihkihkihki...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home