Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Cruisin For Bruisin

Saturday always seemed to be the day I went out a lot. I'm not actually a big fan of going anywhere far on that day due to crazy traffic and stuff, but for whatever reason, I still go out anyway. Went to Pasar Baru with AD after lunch to buy some film rolls, well a lot of em. We saved 5000 rups per roll in Ps Baru. I haven't been to that place for ages though. Actually I did not see anything changed so much..probably except the big chinese style gate which I thought look great and fairly new. Went to a photo gallery at Antara, there was a journalism photo exhibition with Aceh as the theme. Found a few powerful pictures up there, the one that I like was this one with a torned up last supper statue and the remainders of the earthquake at the background, I found that one pretty ironic.

I met my cousin and my aunt who came to my place. My cousin (RH) is now 9 years old and weighed about 61 kg! wow! that's a bit heavier than me! ahhaa...he's very cuddly that for sure, and he likes to joke around and likes to read newspaper...talking about a pretty smart kid. Too bad I cannot see him for a bit longer coz he gotta go home to Ciamis with his dad

I also went out with NV and met AN and RD at QB. This time we chit chat a bit more serious stuff. NV told me that RD can sort of explained religion in a purely logic sense... I thought it was merely impossible to do so, there's always be a point where human brain cannot reach. My take is Allah made a lot of limitations in our brains to see if we can accept things that was said in Quran that we cannot actually understands logically. I haven't reached a point where I can asked RD stuff that can reach the illogical part though, we planned to continue our conversation on Sunday.

LISTENING TO: Moonpools & Caterpillars - Trampling Rose

3 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Memento said…

    Hiya! Thanks for plugging me on your blog. Got your blog URL from my sitemeter account. Anyhow.. I'm really curious about whether I know you from somewhere? Coz I browsed thru your archives and found out that you know my real name although I never put it on my blog! Hmm.. care to enlighten me? :) You can do it via email (the address is on my blog) or just give me a comment. Thanks :)

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wah, jalan2 ke ps br gak ngajak2..

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Ngacier said…

    weheheh...pengen ikut yak? ya lain kali kalo kesitu lagi gue ajak deh chi hehe .. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home