Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Mr. Prawiro is blocking my house....

Wednesday, midweek, the midst of not knowing what to do...is it rite? well not sure about that...one thing for sure, I noticed there's a lot of tents and police cars around my house. It's because one of the ex-minister named Radius Prawiro passed away last Thursday. The interesting thing was that the tents has been there since that Thursday, and it's still there til this Wednesday..it means that it's been there for 6 days! I'm aware that he passed away in Munich, Germany and he's a Christian. They dont have the obligation to bury the corpse as early as possible... but still 6 days is a really long timee.. 1 more thing that really bothered me was that the police closed almost all of the passages to my house and only left 1 possible way to go to my place and don't even get started about the traffic around Dharmawangsa, Prapanca and Brawijaya...annoying! I'm not aware that he was that important for our country. I'm aware that he used to be in some vital minister position during Babe's era...yeah our economy did great at that time, supported by a huge pile of debt! nice!...o well yeah I just figured out he was the director of world bank in 70s..ok I'll take that. O well, I don't want to talk bad things about somebody who just passed away, so may he rest in peace....and please don't close my home street :P

I went out with MT today ...to Warung Pecel PL..yeap, just felt like eating pecel ayam..slurrpp.. when I got there, IN was up there, talking about a surprise! While MT is my old elementary skul friend, IN is my college friend, well coincidently these guys knew each other....and yeah South Jakarta is a very small world. Then we went to MT's place, played some WE as usual and reminiscing the old days as usual. At around 6-7 I met AD who I haven't seen for awhile, we only went out to eat at a Bebek Goreng place in Petogogan, it was pretty good. Too bad that I ordered the breast instead of the tights. I wasnt aware that duck's breast is smaller than the tights? is that a fact? or was I just stucked with a very skinny duck's breast?

I also had an appointment to go to IR's place, she's having a syukuran for her graduation and ZK came to my place to nitip some cookies as his family's present. I haven't talked to ZK my laid back, poet lover college senior for abit while, so we chit chat a bit before going to IR's place with IN. We got there pretty late, well we have a titipan to give it to IR, so we must go...talked to IR who just got back to JKT for about a week, she didn't seem to have a problem settling back here. I also got to drive IN's Honda Jazz...ahh what a smooth and nice car to drive, unlike my Maestro with that scrappy shock breaker :P. Even NV complained about my acak adul driving, even though I think my car contributed to the "acak adul" condition she complained about...o well my driving kind of disappoint me at times.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Memento said…

    gawd i read this post at the wrong time! it's almost dinner time in the UK and here you wrote about indo food. aaaargh!!!
    *ngidam* :p~~~~

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Memento said…

    uhm well.. you didn't really write about indo food but err.. for some obvious reasons that part really caught my eyes. *LOL*

    sorry about the annoying tents :p
    have a nice weekend ya!

     
  • At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How's ZK these days?

    Ngasih inisial-nya pake rumus apa sih, Cier? Huruf pertama dan ketiga nama panggilan ya? *mau tau aja* :D

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Ngacier said…

    ZK is doing well with his business i guess eheh... kalo rumus si terserah gue, ada yg huruf pertama ama kedua ada yg pertama ama ketiga ada yg dari nama panggilan jg, biasanya si gue usahain ga ada vowelnya biar enak

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Serge said…

    The Honda Jazz is one of Honda's recent additions in their available models. I think it would fit either yuppies or small families with 1 or 2 kids at most.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home