Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Please, Humour Me?

I didn't do much today, because I got a bit sick...well it's actually not THAT bad...but enough to hinder my activity...cancelled a few plans. I think I got the flu from MT and DY when I went to his place to play WE (Winning Eleven 9) the other day. Anyway I lost 20k rups that day, coz I lost the bet on the game hohoohho. demmm yu MT, I'll fare much better next time ;). Overall, I wasn't in the best of mood today due to what's currently goin on in my life (officially yesterday I guess), I really need some entertainment while staying home... other than sleeping, watching a few more episodes of Seinfeld never disappoints....I managed to find a few amusing quotes to help u experience the hilarity of these guys..

"I don't want hope. Hope is killing me. My dream is to become hopeless. When you're hopeless you don't care. And when you don't care, that indifference makes you attractive."
"So, hopelessness is the key?"
"It's my only hope."
- George and Jerry, in "The Fix-Up"
when George explained about trying to find a girlfriend
"I sense great vulnerability. A man-child crying out for love. An innocent orphan in the post-modern world."
"I see a parasite. A sexually depraved miscreant who is seeking only to gratify his basest and most immediate urges."
"His struggle is man's struggle. He lifts my spirit."
"He is a loathesome, offensive brute. Yet I can't look away."
"He transcends time and space."
"He sickens me."
"I love it."
"Me too."
- An elderly art loving couple, admiring the painting of Kramer, in "The Letter"...great lines!
"I like the button fly. That is one place on my wardrobe I do not need sharp interlocking metal teeth. It's a mink (fur [red]) trap down there."
- Jerry, in "The Letter"
"The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli."
- George, in "The Marine Biologist"
"All bald people look good in hats."
"You should have lived in the twenties and thirties, you know men wore hats all the time then."
"What a bald paradise that must have been. Nobody knew."
- George and Elaine, in "The Parking Spot"..(George is bald -red)
LISTENING TO: Sigur Ros - Ny Batteri (I should've watched them live that day!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home