Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Insignificant Friday

Well some of you might wonder what happen to that stuff that RD talked about, well it turned out that it's kind of true everything cannot be fully logical, especially when it's Ghaib related...you can get crazy thinking about why Allah create human being to be abdis, was Allah craving for attention?...well only Allah knows, and I have no business trying to figure out why.....

back to the "what in the world have I been doin today.."

Went to Depok to work some administrative stuff...nothing huge, went jumatan up there, and the khatib got pretty good points but he seemed to be so boring and unassertive, too bad :P. I also met this guy named TN, he used to be in 70 also, he didnt remember my name, no big deal, I actually barely remembered his name hehehehe (Thank god for buku Tahunan!).... that happens all the time, always kind of funny when you met someone you know but you don't really KNOW him after years... usually each party point the index finger trying to figure out the other's name, ha ha..."remember me?".. and then I usually said in my head "Oh shit, I forgot his/her name, I'm so bad at memorizing"..then I usually just babbled some random name, ehuheuheu and in this TN case I luckily got it right and TN got to feel a lil bit guilty for not remembering my name.

I met DY and her boyfriend who just got back for good from Boston, MT. I actually cannot wait to see him, why? because I asked him to bring the Old Spice body wash that I really love, so excited I even changed my msn nick to "Old Spice is Comin' To Town" (gapenting.com). At first he asked me to go watched Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith, I was like "No Way Jose!". I have this little hatred to Star Wars prequels, especially after watching the 2nd one (forgot the title). It was full of wooden characters, bad acting and unnecessary special effects...more like a movie to cash in on the Star Wars nerds. We ended up going to Citos and just talk about stuff, his always beautiful sister LL also came with him. It was my first time coming to Citos on weekend. I anticipated ABeGes who are KorMods in bunches and parking space would be rare and hard to find. I was wrong, probably because we came a lil bit early. It wasn't really packed and there's more working class people who just got out of work than kids. An example of that working class that I met was Tora Sudiro...ehkkeh...I actually only saw him with his kid and wife, nothing really interesting to talk about, just adding some more story to make my sister who's a big fan of him envy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home