Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, June 09, 2005

The Failed Pledge

On Tuesday I pledged myself to not go out because I have been out a lot the last few days and my mom didn't seem to be pleased by it. Well, it worked til when I picked my sister up at her school, MS txt'ed me...she told me that she's in Dharmawangsa buying ticket for her Bali trip (ahhh..want to go :P) and she asked me to meet. ha ha...I haven't seen her for some time and catching up on stuff sounded pretty cool...so I threw away my pledge and met her. I actually went to Bali a couple of months ago, but I went with my family. It's kind of not the ideal way to go to Bali. I'm still longing for the chance to go to Bali with my guy friends, playing soccer at the beach, swim and "surf" a bit in Kuta, bungee jumping etc etc...kapan ye ? hohooh

later on the same day, I met MT who has become sort of my hangout friend because both of us kind of bored not knowing what to do huehue. We hung out for a bit in Alpus while eating some Nasi Gila Pedes..mm....crazy spicy good for only 6000 rups. I went to Dim Sum kemang to check out some DVDs and found Seinfeld season 4, without any hesitation i grabbed this one..... my first impression was this one is much better than the previous season with all great extras.

On Wednesday, I try to stay home not spending money, trying to tightened my belt due to my free spending the last few weeks... watching the DVD i bought the other day... I might say, the season 4 is one of the best. There's an episode ("The Contest") where the foursome were doing this bet on who can stay out of masturbation (they called it as doing "you know...") the longest...I haven't laugh out as loud for a pretty long time. That episode was pretty groundbreaking and pushing the envelope considering it was made in 1992...long long before the days of South Park, That 70's show, Sex in the City etc etc who are a little bit more open about that stuff.

I still ended up going out that day, MT really wanted to go to Bonsir (Kebon Sirih) eating the NasGorKam. So me, MT and VD got up there at around midnite...the funny thing was that I found out up there that MT didn't like KAMBING!!! hahahah. Why the heck r u asking me to go to Bonsir? O well...still nobody can beat Bonsir Nasgorkam, still the best... even though it's not that cheap anymore.

LISTENING TO: Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home