Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Amazing Race

I would like to congratulate Uchenna and Joyce after winning 1 million US dollars through Amazing Race 7. I think I can honestly say that show is the only reality show I faithfully follow. The episode finale was pretty hectic and eventful. The three couples seems to be constantly exchanging position every single task, even Uchenna and Joyce lost the first hour and had to lose all their money and belongings except passport. They had to beg for money to people on the street and the airport. And yet, they still managed to win the contest altogether. Talking about pure utter determination. Meanwhile, the series of fortunate event seemed to catch on Rob and Amber as they were having trouble finishing the last task. For those of you who didn't watch the series finale, go find some place where you can watch the reruns :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home