Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Monday, May 15, 2006

Makin Myself Busy

On Tuesday, while I was workin, AM all of a sudden msg me on Yahoo!, been a bit while... and she told me the news about certain someone who has just got surgery done.... it's not a regular surgery.. a plastic surgery. Wow...ahhaha.... he's the first amongst everyone that I know well that have done that. Yea he's a bit eccentric and it's a bit surprising, but if someone's going to do it...It's him.

Me, AM and SR decided to watch MASKOT at Setiabudi. The movie is about a mascot for a soy sauce company (a rooster, ayam jago). The old mascot died and someone's gotta find the new one. The son of the owner who laid down in the hospital due to heart attack got the not so easy task to find the new mascot. Apparently the "dukun" gave a very vague clue...it has to do with t*tt*es and angels..HAHAHA. A very original idea for an Indonesian movie. I was really tired with the ol themes like ABGs, Horrors and city life with luxury and stuff... this movie definitely the opposite of those, very down to earth and original. While there are so many weakness (lighting, editing, main cast, etc) I still root for this pretty funny movie. Anyway there were only about 8-9 people in the studio, very disappointing, considering a very bad movie like "Apa Artinya Cinta" can be watched by hundreds of people in one showing and caused riots too.

Interestingly enough, the day after was AM's bday, nothin much really to talk about except that We went to Pisa Mahakam to eat some weird Volcano Pizza which looks like Roti Maryam plus the crater..LOL... the first time I saw the waiter holding that pizza I asked him...who the heck order that freaky pizza? apparently it was me..HAHAHA.

On Friday I went to GBB TIM to watch Teater Koma's presentation "Festival Topeng". I got in for free from EN who is the EO of this spectacle. I watched Teater Koma once, a long time agoo, maybe when I was in junior high, I remember it was so funny I cried. This time? It was not as good as it was long time ago, maybe because I got older, but the technical part is pretty good. The other thing was that I was already drained from all my activities that week, so anytime the show got into the slow part, I was half asleep ehehhehe.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://gfmtndgq.com/sorf/jzfs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://swuohhxs.com/qleh/srru.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    http://gfmtndgq.com/sorf/jzfs.html | http://uwqbqpgd.com/sbfu/hlus.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home