Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Monday, June 13, 2005

Arisan: Reason to Gather

Every few months, my junior High school friends (Alpus friends that is) always hold an arisan event for us to gather and meet. Arisan might sounds girly and shit for the guys, but if you think about it, it's a great media/reason to meet each other. When you say reunion, it sounds cheesy, why reunion every 3 months ? ehuehue. When you say arisan, oh okay we're just gonna catch up on what we've been doing, nongkrong talking and stuff while doing arisan. And if some of us don't want to join the arisan thingy but only want to come...he/she can go ahead..well I actually joined in and won yesterday ;)

I was going to come together with ADC, MT, DY, FL, STN and FR...but for somewhat not obvious reasons, DY, FL, STN and FR splitted and I kind of lose contact of MT....so I only went with ADC. The event was told to be started at 3. I had stuff to do that day so I end up coming at 4:30....ngaret beibeh! hehe. I came to the previous arisan in Teebox and it was loaded, crowded crazy. There were about 50 people who came and it was a riot and great experience. This time, it's held on Sunday because RZ complained about he's never able to come on Saturday. You know what? he didn't come.....what a freakin' omdo! hahahaha. There wasn't as many people coming, but it wasn't too bad. I don't really see too many guys who came. I saw ADC (the guy who knows everyone's car and their home locations...creepy :D), DP (the guy who once rumoured to be dead ...), JD (now son of a minister HaHa), BD (Bud ..bud...pinjem, bud? ;)), BB (Mr. furry guy), and last but not least BTL (the gokil guy).... I had no idea the whereabouts of ppl like AG, AF, VD, MT, NR, RG dll who I thought going to come...

WHat about the girls ? I saw some people that I havent seen for 10 years like GL, RT (who looked great with the veil..mm), HM (ready to vow..), AS (she looked pretty good now), AST, etc etc. As far as the riot experience it wasnt as great as I expected, but we did hung out for a pretty long time. We decided to continue hanging out in Bonsir (yeap...again..but o well I don't mind ever since Im not gonna see these guys very often) and I went home with PPN and AI who live not far from my place.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Dhania said…

    sepertinya seru sekali arisannya hihihi...itu semuanya disingkat2 aja...gue sekarang lagi menebak2 syapa dan syapa..hehe apa sih gue!!! take care.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Ngacier said…

    hahahaha selamat menebak2...itulah seni blog gue ekhhkehkehkehk :D :D :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home