Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Monday, June 20, 2005

Longgg Recap

Haven't got a chance to fill this thing up as I've been a bit out and about the last few days, hehee...

on Thursday, I went to PS with MT to see his close friend WD and her relatives...nothing really interesting to tell about. As we talked, PPN txt'ed us asking us to come to a "dugem" session....on Thursday. Actually, her brother was going to play there. I haven't "dugem" for a pretty long time, I thought I have already lost passion going to that kind of place. I thought I am already getting old, as I remember the last time I went to a club with my friends..all of us was like, "man, I'm not enjoying this, do u think we're getting too old for this?" then I said "Well, yeah probably, let's get off to Lalan and eat some nasgor...".. We only stayed up there for half an hour that time. Back to present days, just for the good gesture and MT's eagerness to see PPN, I decided to go up there. The place was not filled up at all...well I can say pretty basi..ahhaah...the place is pretty good (designwide and soundwise) though (Fluid) and has some interesting stories. FYI, this is the place where Mr. Adiguna Sutowo allegedly shot a bar guy and sentenced to 7 years in jail. Surprisingly though, I found myself enjoying the music that PPN's bros DJing as we were being asked to get down to the floor just to spice things up. Am I getting young again? is this gonna induce me to go to club again frequently like a few years ago? haha...I hope not

On Friday, there's not that much interesting stuff to talk about... went to Abuba with YN as she had a promise to treat me for her birthday, the sucky thing was that I forgot to order the steak "medium"....oh my, got to eat the well done one... o well, it's still a great meal.

Woke up early on Saturday because of an sms PPN sent me... it's about a wedding reception. Whew, I completely forgot that ADT and ALD's reception was on that day. I went there with my Cipete vicinity friends (BLNK and AD). It was not as packed as the other reception a few months ago (ZAPA WEEK) but I met DD, my lil' bit banci friend ...ahhaha...he's now working for TOTAL up in BPP, wish u all the best man. Then I went to Bogor with V and his friends...apparently it was for V's bday. We went to Gumintan (sp? lupa ni gue :P), a pretty posh restaurant like The Peak or Kampung Daun. They got some pretty good tempe bacem...slurpppp...and the view was good also.. I definitely gonna go back there if I have a chance.

Sunday was the day of Mr. Bapaknya anak2 wedding reception...hehe... I went of to Pd. Gede with BLNK, IP, DN and AK. The reception was held in a house inside DDN complex. DN's friend apparently know where the place is so we kind of depend on his direction. We got into DDN complex, and we saw a tent..we almost got out but BLNK was smart enough to ask someone first...it was the wrong place.. this complex is off Kali Malang, while the DDN complex we're looking for was down in Pd. Gede closer to the Pasar. Me and IP was wondering while driving to the right complex...what if this new directions eventually led us to the same place/tent just coming from the other entrance...wouldn't that be hilarious AJAHAHA..an idea for a sitcom ? :P. We got there still a bit early, we kind of wait for "anak tongkrongan" to come...They came at around 2, there were KLM, BDG, GN, RK, BLNT, WCK, FD (the guy who won millions of rups because he can speak ahasab kilab well ;P), BLK, PT, etc etc..looked like that the long trip to Pd. Gede with all those crazy traffic (it was sunday!) kind of took their toll, we didn't really talked too much and I had to get off to see SR and AM.

After a few weeks, at last my plan to see KNT's sister's (AL) baby was realized on Sunday. She named her son Drake....hmmm reminds of the singer Nick Drake, probably that's where she got the name from. He was pretty much sleeping when we got there, we kind of trying to wake him up but he seemed to be enjoying his sleep.....mmm too bad, coz he seemed to be very cute hohoo.

Went out sipping coffee a bit later with PPN, MT and AY.... kind of funny considering the fact in a span of one week I got to meet PPN 5 times!!...ahhaha... but still there were plenty to talk about and talking with an ex-MC like PPN tends to be endless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home