Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Monday, July 04, 2005

July is Coming

Started out on Thursday, me and MT went to Citos to meet IY. The story on IY is pretty interesting, I have only met her twice, one of em was a month ago with CS people (she came to CS once and really loved it) and the other one when I was watching Stereosoul with friends, that one was quite a short one. So she's pretty much still mysterious to me, only more as friend of a friend. The great thing is, even though she's almost a stranger to me but we talked like we've known her for some time.. I guess I can add her in my list of good friends hehe. I also bumped into AR, the good looking but so very young Houstonites...kind of surprised that she's actually here instead of Houston and later found out that she's back in Jkt for good.

Friday was the D-Day. Tried to get a lotttt of sleep but of course it did not work out. Got a few phone calls and sms that kept me awake. Decided to stay with family at home for b'day. We did go out and ate some Prime US Ribeye medium cooked at Gandy's. Ahhh it was so good..tender and juicy ...the best steak I've ever eaten at Jkt (which is not much ehuehueueh)

Saturday is turning into the Soccer day for me lately. The Alpus people are having this alumni tournament coming up on 23rd, so we usually spar with another class on sat. I have even bought a pair of football shoes, cheapo adidas for 150k ehhehe. Played some soccer til around Maghrib then I went off to Citos sipping coffee (again........ahhhh im turning into banci Citos jahahaha...abis bingung mo kemana). This time with YN and SN, citos on sat night = observing bunch of abgs with pink shirt hahahahahha.

On Sunday, me, AI, her sister, MT and PPN went off to Wijaya to watch Ungu Violet. I was a bit curious about this one, and of course Dian Sastro helps. Well there was a bit funny story on this one. AI bought the ticket a bit early before me, MT and PPN came. MT didnt know what movie we're going to watch. I told him that it's War of the Worlds just to please him and kind of punk him. It turned out AI, PPN came into studio 4 where WOW was going to play. I thought o well it's WOW then, I didn't really mind. Later, when the Badan Sensor Film sign came up and said "War of the Worlds", AI instantly surprised and went off to Studio 2, I was confused...and don't even mention MT...ahhaa he was totally confused. He was like... "Ahhhhh...we're watching Ungu Violet??? ahhh damnnn yu cirrrr"

Anyway the movie itself I think was pretty crappy, the editing was very choppy and I cannot really seem to get touched by the story...I don't know, probably the chemistry wasn't really there for me. The ending was pretty good though...5.5/10 from me...

The next day I went off to watch WOW, I wasn't really interested in watching WOW because some people told me the ending was crappy. But, o well, MT bribed and begged me to go ahhahahah...there were also TSH, VD, AG, AF, RK, ZCK, etc. The movie itself well, good for the special effect, good fun for watching in a good cinema (PS wasnt bad)...but don't mention the story, very crappy! Looked like to me Steve didn't even bother to tell a bit more about the attacking aliens. There were also a lot of scenes that kind of insulting to people's general logic...watch for yourself to know more. 6/10 the special effect to the rescue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home