Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Transformed?

A few days after I went out on the Sunday nite with MT, AY and PPN... MT told me how AY was impressed at how I have changed since the junior high school days. I was like,... I think I'm still the same person with just a little bit more confidence. AY said that I was never talkative the last time he really knew me (junior high that is), I was too inward, introvert, shy and that kind of things...and woman? no sh!t! AY had barely even seen me talking anything substantial to a woman. AY was really surprised how I was talkative in the conversation with PPN, I told him that PPN was in the same high school with me too, so topic of conversation must be endless. AY still insisted that I changed though. MT kind of confirmed what AY thinked of me, he told me that he was really thankful that I helped prevent "the cricket chirping" moment when we saw WD the other day....well yeah he was the one who want to meet her and I was pretty much the only one who did the talking...come on..basa basi dikit lah :P.

After thinking about it by myself, I did change after Junior high...I really wanted to get out of Alpus that time because I am pretty much tired of having the same friends over and over and I felt like it's time for me to spread the wings a bit. I also had this "image" that would stay on me if I stay there...you know the "cupu" image that I think would not help that much in making friends. Moving to another school would be a good idea to get a fresh start and imprint a whole new image. When you get a fresh start, you have the confidence going without a problem because people have zero knowledge about you (elementary, kindergarten memory ? :P). I don't regret my decision one bit. Especially after seeing a few of my Alpus friends that stayed... one of 'em told me that she wanted to go to 70 but her mom didn't want her to, so she stayed and didn't change a whole bit until she went to college..then she transformed because she said she managed to get a fresh start at college...Imagine if I stayed and then moved to US, I would never get that fresh start I wanted to get ...mmmmmmmm...

so did u get transformed ? ;)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://vceyyizf.com/haoo/xzac.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xyrgepso.com/xhqt/llrs.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://vceyyizf.com/haoo/xzac.html | http://exrsnlln.com/yhti/noli.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home