Jazzing Up the Day

Just my rumbling mumbling about what i do everyday

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Criteria

Every person seems to have their own criteria for his/her companion. Sometimes that criteria are kind of absolute , like same religion, no smoking, working etc etc etc. But sometimes that feeling just came out of the blue, without caring about the criteria that have been set.....u might have told people about he and she must be like and must not be like and it might just fall flat in your face...in my face ....

FUNNY QUOTES OF THE DAY:
(From the show "Scrubs")

[Dr Cox spoke to J.D]
Dr. Cox: Well, gosh - I guess I became a doctor because ever since I was a little boy, I just wanted to help people. I don't tell this story often, but I remember when I was seven years old, one time I found a bird that had fallen out of its nest, and so I picked him up and I brought him home, and I made him a house out of an empty shoebox.
[starts laughing]
Dr. Cox: I became a doctor for the same four reasons that everybody does - chicks, money, power and chicks.

[Jordan who used to have sex with JD talked about their "relationship]
Jordan: I don't dislike you, I nothing you.
J.D.: That's special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home